|David Braham, PhD|
|Affiliation||Project: LONG STAIR|
|Position||Vice Director of Theoretical Research|
Academic Qualifications Edit
- 4 YEARS UNDERGRADUATE STUDY AT CORNELL UNIVERSITY, BACHELORS DEGREE IN PARTICLE PHYSICS
- 3 YEARS POSTGRADUATE STUDY AT MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, PH.D IN PARTICLE PHYSICS
- PAPERS PUBLISHED:
- "MATHEMATICAL SUPPORT FOR THE HIGGS BOSON AS RE: BLACK HOLES"
- "ESTIMATED VACUUM DIAGRAM FOR THE NORTHERN LIGHTS"
Job Description of Dr. David Braham Edit
As Vice Director of Research, I will:
- Present a direction for our investigation in to the anomalies of the Basement,
- Brainstorm and produce tools that the DOGs can use to aid in navigation and experimentation,
- Kitbash an experiment together for you,
- Troubleshoot equipment that you, my grad student, have broken or demolished,
- Act as an unpaid network administrator in addition to my other duties.
I will not:
- Sneak you equipment,
- Fudge numbers,
- Pass contraband or unauthorized communications up the Landings (so don't ask).